Friday, June 6, 2008

Just a Flashback

Few days ago I start to click again at bux.to, I realize that earning money from adsense need time. Not like get paid program, simple, you just have to read emails, or just click, but its boring for me, well I think I can make post while clicking, it only take a few minutes to click it... I just having dillema with my past, I try to search my old websites again, visiting and look how ugly it is hahaha, and tracing what I did two years ago from google. Starts from autosurf, got scamed by 4daily.com, so... wanna hear the story?

November 2005.
My friend si zurig (it means "the ghost" in English) a weird guy, I know him for long since I know internet, actually we know each other from hacking forum, and he never give me his true identity and even he never show me his websites. After we quit doing bad things, he introduce me to autosurf sites. He said that its a new way to earn money from internet (good way). Well I was so interested about it, I never knew I can get money that easy from internet, And he show me and teach me, he even give me some funds to my e-gold to upgrade my account in autosurf site. Its so easy, just leave my internet turned on and click "surf" and then its automatically browse websites, what I have to do is just wait or leave it, and do something else. I was very happy that I can get money that fast.

December 2005.
I read anouncement from the autosurf site, and I heard that site have financial problem, and then I check my account, and I check my earnings and I saw that my earnings become $0.00 from $200, Well I really shock to see it, and try not to believe what I see. I lost my first money. Then I just back to gaming, playing games again, and think that life is just for fun.

May 2006
si zurig is back... he is back again trying to help me again, he shows introduce me to Mylot (im still using insomni4k as my nickname there), money maker too. And its still survive until today, its really easy too. And its my first money maker, What you have to do is just make a simple post, Make some comment, etc, and you will earn some money. Until I get bored, I feel that its not interesting to discuss something with people that chasing a money, and now im checking it again, to see how is the site grows.

October 2006
Again and again... the ghost introduce me to money things. This time he introduce me how to earn money with my websites. And that is a good thing and I was really exiting because I was looking for some website sponsor for my websites. He introduce me to google adsense and he teach me again how to get approved by adsense.
He said
"Make a blog, get free article from ezine or some thing else"
"No I can make my own article"
and he said
"You are just a noob, nobody will read your article, and and post it with a blog!"
and then I just do what he said, hehehe... even I don't agree with him, why blog? I have a website, Why should I use blog? and he doesn't tell me how to blog. So I just try it by my self. My first post about The basis and concept of intranet, actually, the blog name is the basis and concept of intranet too hahaha... I thought making a blog is just like make one page like make a website. So everytime I make a new post I make a new blog lol.
And then after I got approved by google, I put the google script on my first website and I abandon my blog, when I show my website to him, he is just laughing.
he said that
"why are you making game website? who gonna look for it? who is interesting with dota?"
He makes me think again and again. I only survive for 2 month on adsense, because I really desperate why I only earn $12 in 2 month, it really make me sad, and I don't have visitor. How can I earn some money without visitor? then I leave adsense. Leave everything that I have from internet, and move to real gaming. And never thing again about earning money from internet.
And now why am I back?
to be continue hehe... maybe the end. I wont continue the story if nobody reads it.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a long run of adventure bro. but lemmi guess the reason of your come back was money, rite? gotcha!..but shoot further! i wanna know the rest of the story.

btw your read more looks pretty ugly...follow me, change this:

<data:post.body/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != "item"'>
<a expr:href='data:post.url'>Read more!</a>

with this

<p><data:post.body/>
<a expr:href='data:post.url'><b>Read more!</b></a></p>

Anonymous said...

hohoho wrong guess...
is it to make bold? ok let me try it :D

Anonymous said...

hehehe salah ya?

n bukan tuk make bold...tapi tuk menyatukan read more dengan paragrap...alias readmore-nya sbaris sama paragrap.