Monday, June 23, 2008

Teamwork In Blogging

Speaking about team, team is better then personal, working as a team will make something more effective and more powerful, I haven't try work as a team in blogging but I know it will be like good if I could manage a team, like I manage a team in game, there is no much different about blogging and gaming, but I already tried work as a couple, smaller then a team, but I think its already called a team and and do some teamwork... Well my brain is filled with game, because I have lot of history in gaming, and maybe I'm a pro gamer not a pro blogger, but I already retired in pro gaming so I move on to the next step, trying to be more useful for other people, and chasing my dream. So let me try I to explain it with my own way about team work in blogging.

In a team you will need a various characteristic of people, of course you need some different type of person, I make some group of characteristic for a blogger based from gaming characters and I hope its useful and helps (maybe it will be more useful for gamer)

1. The Leader
First of all, you will need a person who have a leader characteristic, a team will always need a leader, basically everyone already a leader for their self. It means you are already a leader. But its really hard to choose a leader in a team, because I know everyone wannabe a leader.

2. The Supporter
Everyone needs a support, it really helps, well it called a priest or cleric in a game, in a blogging, what ever your characteristic is, if you have a supporter in your team it will really helps, a person who have a support characteristic can help you giving a new idea, more creative, just like gives a buff, so thats why I put support in second place.

3. The Professor
hahaha, sounds weird, but I like weird things, I call the third character the professor, well you know what professor do don't you? they always think, they find a good way to make things better, they use their brain skill. This type of person should have a good skill to make a widget, useful stuff for a blog.

4. The Seller
If you plan to monetize your blog, you will need this type of person, well this type of person will do anything to make money, maybe a greed person who do everything for money hahaha. Everything that visitor want to do they will need to pay for it, because they have a motto "nothing is free in this world". And this type of person will really really make you rich.

5. The Bodyguard
This type is just an addition for your team, but if you running a web or a great blog with great fame, you will need this person, why? this type of person will protect your blog from every threat possibility that could be happen to your website or blog. This characteristic of blogger must have basic internet security or maybe a whitehat or a blackhat, but I'm worried if a blackhat will give a backstab to your team.


This time, I try to be all those 5 character in 1 person, I have to admit that thing is hard to implemented, be a 5 character in 1 person, and I start to think to divide the all this characteristic in 5 person, maybe lot of blogger feel the same way like me, so thats why I try to make a team, but I know its really difficult to make a team if we don't know each other, and its hard too be a part of the team if you don't have speciality or something specific. I run out of words now, and I think I will make other post that related about this, because I'm planning for something...






5 comments:

Mike.... said...

wow..nice share,bro..
makin berbobot aja neh postingannya..
good job!!

Ryan Hidajat said...

wkwkwkw... jadi malu, iya nich berat badan naek hehe, tp kurang makan hahaha, bingung yah... sama lagi bingung nich :D

Anonymous said...

Hey! Excellent work in describing the various attributes of a team. I believe you've hit every aspect of a good bloggin' team! :D Now, to form one might be difficult but indeed... once you have it, the team is unbreakable!

Tony

Anonymous said...

It's true, this day blogging alone is a hard job when everyone around is united in one. Such team will definitely work if divided on several websites/blogs.
I have thought about it but there must be still a perfect plan for this.

Mike.... said...

mampir sejenak melepas lelah dsni bro..