Monday, June 16, 2008

Watching my blog stats

Today... whatever day today is, I don't care, I keep my eyes on my own blog, looking for her stats... I start to desperate waiting for pagerank... will I get pagerank or not, pagerank is not so important anyway, but I love to collect stats, just like playing a game. And confuse looking for a good way to get a money ticket to Serbia. This feeling makes me hard to think and loosing lot of idea, and there is still lot of stuff on my draft on my blog that haven't been posted... so I just make some simple statistic from my blog, but I will try it to make it useful.

I realize that this information will help people that want to advertise on my blog, so here is the information for my blog.


Display PR: display your site Google pagerank
GIP & GBL Google Index Page & Google Back Links
YIP & YBL Yahoo Index Page & Yahoo Back Links
MIP MSN Index Page
ALR & ABL Alexa Traffic Rank & Alexa Back Links

for technorati I already put it on my sidebar, I don't display the page view and unique visitor, because I can make a fake one for that. This information is useful for someone to advertise. And I will make the criteria choosing blog with this stat tomorrow, I mean it will be posted tomorrow hahaha... I already make it right now but I schedule the post.

Modified at Sunday, June 30 2008 10.52(GMT+07.00)
I move the technorati rank here too, I try to reduce link in the main page, and also trying to reduce the page size, 81587 bytes this time. And I still try to reduce it.

View blog authority

Widget above show my technorati authority, well I use technorati to detect page and that link to my site.







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stats are always fun. I often check mine just for kicks and giggles, but they can be a lot of a use as well; especially by looking at what your readers like.

Anonymous said...

Really cool stuff. The site is really pretty and catchy. Keep up the good work :o0

Cheers !!
Vimita(http://spirituallzone.blogspot.com)

Mike.... said...

produktif nih postingannya..wakakak..

Anonymous said...

@gary
yeah its fun just like stat on game character hahaha, the stats are growing...

@vimita
thank you vimita...

@mike
hahaha... produktif maksudnya ampir setiap hari? klo maksudnya itu ada rahasianya hahahaha...

ps... for gary and vimita, this is your first comment :D I really appreciate it and I hope you can come back again.

Anonymous said...

ooh saya baru ngeh arti singkatan2 itu.
eh bro, lihat abibakar gak? kok gak nongol2 ya? blognyapun ga bisa diakses. email gak dibalas.

iya hampir setiap hari. rahasianya apa nih?

Anonymous said...

jangan2 time stampnya bisa di ubah2. misal posting hari ini tapi ditampilkan besok.

weh. mau coba ah.

Ryan Hidajat said...

uhmmm iya nich ngilang, kmrn baru liat postingnya sich katanya ada masalah ama blognya, haha dicoba aja mas hehehe..

raido said...

nice blog, got some info about no-minimum

http://easyptccash.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your infoemation. please come to my blog too. http://newmasgun.blogspot.com