Sunday, July 13, 2008

Leaving Bux.to For Neobux

Well I know lot of people know bux.to, but how long do you get paid from bux.to? how long do you wait until get paid? too long right, if you are looking for some fast cash to start a business, bux.to is not a good choice, I recommend neobux to start. Why neobux? because on this paid to click program they have good feature, you can rent active referral(guaranteed) just for $5(five). Wanna know more detail about it?

and if you are a serious dropper we will help you to get more cash, our plan is not just to be selfish, we help each other to make us rich, so its not just me who gonna get money.

So if you join now under my referral, I promise we will help you and guide you to earn more money from paid to click, for this time we already have 4-5 member on our paid to click group. And now, what you have to do is just sign up to neobux and don't forget the payment processor, on neobux they use alertpay, don't be afraid to try something new. Just join first and then tell me how do you feel, you just need to click 4(four)-10(ten) ads, not 300(three hundred), maybe you can finish just in 5(five) to 10(ten) minutes.

If you join neobux today I will be happy to guide you, and I already leave my yahoo messenger on my contact details, if you need help just click the yahoo messenger icon and I will come to help, and make you rich.

and dont forget to make sure the referral is mxyzplk or ac3r you wont get any bonus or any guide from us if you are not in our referral.

7 comments:

Gun said...

nanti gw nyoba deh Broo...

lewat filter 1 dan 2 gak?

hehe

Anonymous said...

Enakan Ngalebok kayaknya daripada Neobux

wuakakaka

Ryan Hidajat said...

bruakaka tumben ngirim komen... turun ngeblog nich?

Anonymous said...

belum serius ngeblog

masih cupu gue ... kalah jauh ama loe :P

Ryan Hidajat said...

halah... situ kan pergaulannya ama pebisnis web wkwkwkw beda dong kelasnya... bagi job paid to review pls :D kasih napa $100 buat modal :D gw review web lo...

Anonymous said...

Do you have any other ptc sites beside Neobux? I agree that neobux is great but my 2 favorites are b-u-x.net and TakeTheGlobe. Are you interested in exchanges? We can help each other by staying active :)

Post your list here and I will check if I like some of the PTC sites where I am not a member and I will do the same.

Happy clicking

Ryan Hidajat said...

try to visit lance ptc list... he have lot of trusted bux sites :D I hope you come back again and could visit his site