Saturday, October 18, 2008

Support Me On Busby SEO Test

I just entered Busby SEO Test last night using my SEO Marketing Blog, well I join this contest just to see how good am I in SEO, im not an expert, but by joining this contest, I could measure my SEO skill, and how good am I in SEO. So this time, I already reconstruct my all my top commentator widget, so every blogger who install it in a new installer, they will automatically support me and vote me for the Busby SEO test. The price for busby SEO contest is big enough, enough for me to spend it for 1 year. they gonna give $5000 for the first winner.

So in SEO, not just meta tag, keywords, and title that can improve Search Engine position, but also link with related anchor text. This is the hardest part for me, link building is really hard and really boring thing for me. So... this time I really need all readers help. Im not forcing it but just if you want to help. Just make a simple post about my Busby SEO Test, just with a single link to
http://www.mxyzplk.com/busby-seo-test with Busby SEO Test as anchor text. Well who knows the result, the contest will end at 31 January, still long time to go, maybe next month I already forgot about this contest :P but Im really trying hard for this contest to proof my SEO skills.

Anyone wanna help? just copy paste this code below.

2 comments:

Anya said...

Hehehe,let me see if you can translate this...Extra ti je post,a jos bolja reklama...Nego,sve u svemu,imas moju podrsku za sve sto radis...Volim te...

Anonymous said...

Hey Mxyzplk, Thank you for stumbling my Post. Have just stumbled yours. Wish you luck in this contest.