Saturday, July 4, 2009

Make Money By Selling Item On Ebay

Okay, this time I try to make money by selling item's on ebay, this is my first time selling on ebay, before I always spending money to buy stuff from ebay, but this time I want to make money from Ebay, I know is sound weird that mxyzplk is selling a handbag on ebay hahahaha...

But I guess that is what I have from my mom and my girl friend, I decide to sell unique item's from my country, well I hope I have a good luck with this selling, I'm not good to learn, my best teacher is my experience, so I want to get some experience for selling in eBay. So wanna check the item that I sell on ebay? check it out.

Handmade Hobo Tote HandbagRed Maroon Straw Handmade Hobo Tote Handbag
Main color for this handbag is red maroon, with strong straw handmade, and flower accessories.
Starting Bid : $19.99






Green Straw Handmade BagGreen Straw Handmade Purse Tote Handbag
Main color for this handbag is green, with strong straw handmade, and flower accessories.
Starting Bid : $19.99






Brown Hobo Tote HandbagBrown Straw Handmade Purse Tote Handbag
Main color for this handbag is Brown, with strong straw handmade, and flower accessories.
Starting Bid : $19.99






Black Purse Tote HandbagNew Without Tags Black Purse Tote Handbag
Well its hard for me to describe this handbag, This is the best Item that I have.
Starting Bid : $29.99

I hope got a bid on this selling items, all of the items are free shipping, I guess you should bid before its too late.

15 comments:

Mariuca said...

Ryan! I've never tried selling stuff on ebay, dunno how he he! :)

Ryan Hidajat said...

well, why don't you try to spend first :D
first time I was a money spender on ebay, but now I have to get what I have spent...

and I also could learn from what I spent :)

Daisy said...

Thanks for the offer. I'll check this out later. Although I must admit, I haven;t tried buying anything from Ebay yet.

;-)
~Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com/

nyegik said...

wakh...keren nih...cara nyari uangnya...salam kenal kang aku dateng dari tempat kang abibakar....keren buanget nih...aku jadi belajar..makasih ya kang

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I am Freelance Article Writer. said...

Are you still single!! Very Important read it

Date a Hot Cougar is the first and best dating site for Cougars and Young Men. We offer the matchmaking service for charming and mature women who like Young Men.

If you are still and can’t find your date then date your cougar is your ultimate place. Date a new cougar every day and what else do you. If you are still unsatisfied then simply join our free program.

HURRY UP: - This is a promotional free offer. Free to join. 1 month is still left before we make Paid registration. Don't miss this opportunity because you don’t know when you are gonna meet your perfect match.

Join today - http://www.dateahotcougar.com/

Rackmount LCD said...

Blog is informative and impressive same time.

Used Cars for Sale in Ireland said...

Nice purses i like it too much and want to buy it for my wife.

Mondera coupons said...

Mondera coupons are related to the diamond and silver jewellary,which can easily avail these costlest jewellary items on discounted rates.

Watzlawick said...

i never earn much money from selling stuff by ebay. maybe i need a better photo quality. like yours...

Celebrity Diaper Bag said...

Massive! I like your line of attack. It is really fine to decide your favorite bag in the most wanted shade. They are eye-catching.

Stop Snoring Solution said...

I just want to say that It was very good post, it helped me in finding a good affiliate.

Buy Security Camera said...

I am really pleased to post my comment on this blog .I love your blog by the way, i have noticed many changes in your blog and they are like improvements for you.

Security Camera System said...

You have a great selection of bags. Were you able to sell any? Did you make a big margin of profit?

Custom website design said...

Great collection , i certainly can't stop myself from buying these gorgeous bags.