Monday, June 30, 2008

Contact To Mxyzplk

When I take a look at other blog, all of them have Contact Details and About Section, But I don't have it yet hahaha well I really miss that part. But there is no such late, better late then never. Actually I was thinking that its not important to put my email or contact details, but now I change my mind.
This time I always use Yahoo for my primary email, but I prefer if you want to contact me or chat live if there is anything to ask you can send message to my Yahoo messenger.



Cute icon is it? offline or not you can send it anytime. Well its really good to know each other. And I prefer Im to communicate because we can chat live and do some conference with other blogger and online money makers.


bookmark


4 comments:

Mike.... said...

wah..ada yg beda nih, ads-nya da dipasang di postingan..he..he.

Anonymous said...

Glad you changed your mind about posting your email address, it's always good to hear from your blog readers :P

Anonymous said...

hALO BRO long time no see, i see you still produce good content here, btw why have not you set comment like wordpress in this blog, because blogger.com has set this feature for its users. btw how's going?

Ryan Hidajat said...

@mike
hehehe iya dong naekin CTR hahaha...

@land agent
first comment agent :D yeah I think I would let the reader contact me...

@abi bakar
hahaha yup it since 21 june on your last post, nah I try to reduce something and trying to minimize everything. But I think I will take some experiment first :D