Friday, June 6, 2008

Recent Comment For Blogger

Allright new blogger plugin from mxyzplk... I saw lot of wordpress plugin using recent comment. And I start to jealous why blogger doesn't have it, when I finish it I try to search about it and I realize that bloggerbuster.com have recent comment too, well I try her widget. I have a try with it, and thanks god its not the same hehehe... I admit that she have better script, Im weak in javascript, And I to using the widget on abandoned blog, Go there if you wanna see how is it look.
you can see mine too over there. And you well you choose which one do you like? its up to you. If you wanna try it mine, Just fill this form below to get my recent comment, well maybe its gonna be good if you try both so you can see which one is good for your template.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

recent comment di blogger tinggal pake Feed rss comment aja bro...
beres..

kalo recent post ya tinggal pake feed rss post

bawaaan dari blogger udah ada kok, jadi gak perlu widget external

Anonymous said...

nongolnya sebagian + ga ada namanya klo make ress feed mas. Widgetnya cuma ngeproses rss dikit kok, jadi rssnya diolah lagi :D
sama tuh kaya experiment widget.

Mike.... said...

wah,,sudah ada yg baru nih,bro..;D kolom shoutbox-nya juga dah ilang..hehehe...
di tempatku layout baru tapi bermasalah di html-nya,padahal udah sreg gtu...di mozilla jalan, tp di ie berantakan..huhh...bingung..

Ryan Hidajat said...

wah saya perhatiin itu sama banget ama yg buatan blogger buster :( sedihnya pencurian script ky gituu... Nasib gw bakal kaya begitu tuh...

Anonymous said...

nongolnya memang di batasi sampai 5.
tapi namanya tetap bisa nongol kok.
tinggal di ceklist bagian comment author.

Anonymous said...

wah iya wkkwkwkw... biarin dah :D sapa tau ada yang mo divariasiin :D

JoVie said...

ini bagus juga....:)