Saturday, June 7, 2008

New Page Element From Blogger

Well check this post first from Blogger Buzz: Show off your favorite blogs with a Blog List before you read mine, or just go away from blog post and go read from there. I just confuse is it useful for me or useful for someone that I put on the list? and who wants me to add your blog link to my blog list? but... who gonna add my blog link to their blog list? is it gonna be useful or useless? I don't think its gonna be useful for me if, but I will have a try just for a few days, and see what gonna happen, bad thing or good thing.

So who wanna add my link on your blog list? So can we discuss about it and let me now your thought about this new page element from blogger. Will you use it? or you just prefer the old blogroll?





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm Luke Zet.

I have read your posts.
Interesting blog!
And I Think the old blogrolling way is quit good and useful isn't it? Any Way I would be glad to exchange links with you. If you are on with it- Please let me know - Just give me a comment.

Best wishes and Bick$

Anonymous said...

thank you luke... well I still have some slot for exchange links :D
I will leave some comment on your blog, just keep contact :D

Anonymous said...

I have read your comment and placed your link.
I like the Idea of publishing some posts about our blogs! Why don't we do both? The Older and Newer Way?

Anonymous said...

I already put yours, and I will review it on the next day.