Friday, October 10, 2008

Widget Auction

I think this is my first auction for my widget, I'm not good for promotion, and also, its gonna be useful for link building, also good for traffic, since I make this widget, now I have about 4000 backlinks from all blogger who use my top commentator widget, its visitor automatically visiting my blog looking for that widget, I never promote the widget, I told you that im not good for promoting :P, so what im gonna do is, reconstruct the coding, and changing the ownership of the widget, including the link, the link could be yours :D
I have 3 good widgets for top commentator,
Top commentator
Top Commentator Of The Month
and
Top Commentator Of The Week

This widget could increase your backlink to your blog, and also will increase the traffic too.
minimum bid for each widget is $10, just leave the comment for your offer... If you interested with my other widget, just leave comment or you can contact me via, mybloglog, or anything...
Only accept paypal and cash hahaha...

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Thank you so much for the widget! I just put it on my blog and I'm enjoying it. :)

Anonymous said...

interesting site it really learns me a lot.