Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How To Search Bux Site

Well I think this is the second month since I joined Bux sites, and I do a lot of research about bux site, and I found that all bux site always but "bux" on their URL name... So I figure out how to search a bux site with google search using google command list. here is some command that you can use to do to search a bux site.

allinurl:bux
inurl:bux

the result will show all url that have "bux" well maybe it will not give all bux site, but it will show you all bux site, maybe it will give a good listing for you. You can also try

allintitle:bux
intitle:bux

it will show you all Content that have "bux" on the title that listed on google. You can also change command search for different result.



if you feel that my post is informative please support by bookmarking.



No comments: