Friday, May 2, 2008

Pay Per Play net audio ads | False Claim

This launch is make lot of attention, between Pay Per Play and Pay Per Click, it just like NAA(net audio ads) vs adsense, even the ads said that paid just to play the audio file, not to click, they said I will earn some money just to let people listen the audio ads, don't need click... BUT!! where is the proof? I put some code on my reseller hosting for about 1­½ month until I reach 2056 hits for the ads.. but I even don't get a cent. When I start to find out about it... Then lot of blog and site said that its a scam..
Well I don't feel too upset because I haven't earn any money from there.


you can see on that picture I already have 2056 hits from 14 sites that I put NetAudioAds code. and I even don't earn a cent.. or I should to try to put it on get visitors or some traffic builder to try how can I earn a money from this site until I got banned from it? by the way... I feel this kind of ads annoying.

I start to find lot of thing about Pay Per Play scam and Net Audio Ads scam and I found lot of article, since I read it.. I start to remove all the java script code from NetAudioAds. Maybe PayPerPlay will change PayPerClick but which company? the system is good. I hope one day google have PayPerPlay for the ads..

Other Blog related to this topic:
Hubpage|pay per play false claims
imscamalert| pay per play false claims






No comments: