Thursday, June 12, 2008

Make Better Traffic

My traffic is getting great... well I can feel it, and maybe I could guess how google search algorithm works. And now I understand how it works, but its gonna little bit hard how to explain it, okay let me try to explain what I know, its gonna be hard to understand it hahaha, but I will try my best. Everytime time, everyday, I always keep on eye to google webmaster to my blogs. I always look check Top search queries for my blogs, and I still confuse why my blog have a strange keyword, or maybe other peoples name keyword on the top search query. For this blog, have strange one too.

So I make conclusion, if you wanna be the top 10 on some keywords, make some unique keyword for it. The rest thing is you don't have to thing about it, why? because it will grow by it self, just follow the blogger rule, if you re-publish some content, try to put the source link.
It happens when I make a post in other blog called Adsense is not the easy way well I know its a personal blog... and I was very noob that time, because I was thinking I will do everything with that blog, but I realize is not gonna be good. And at the end of the post, I put the source, even I translate it, I still put the source. I wrote that I translate that post "From Indonesian Article written by Cossaranda"
and it make my blog placed on the top 10 google search with Cossaranda as keyword. Well I still don't know why. I will figure it out later, And this case is happen too most famous International Blogger too. For John Chow, if you try to search john chow as keyword you wont find his blog on google, you only get his clone (john cow) even he doesn't put john chow's name as keyword, so thats why jay the owner of datmoney.com can say that john chow could give you a visitor

But for this time. I still find out more about it, I still thinking what is their plan. And what happen next. And I also removing my blogs from bad blog directory, because few days ago I feel that all my post is going to blog directory, so I think its filtered by blog directories. And when I ask my friend, he said that "this time google doesn't like blog directories to much, because there is to many dummy blog" then I try to remove my blog from blog directories, because I feel that all my post that listed on google is only from blog directories and I feel its bad, so I remove it. I don't know if its important or not, its still my experiment, and I like to be different and unique. So if you think that I'm wrong, well then just leave comment... or make a post about it in your blog.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, research! That definitely works, but I'm not sure how long! Google does strange things last period.

Anonymous said...

well, I only could guess and use feeling about google algorithm. I can't find good site, and its hard for me to believe other people, so I will just take my own way :D

Mike.... said...

nah,bro..seperti katamu kmrn,mgkn euro 2008 termasuk salah satu keyword yg ampuh sebulan ini..

Anonymous said...

ho oh sich... bingung juga antara keyword ama content :P
ga bagus katanya klo blognya begini tp keywordnya begitu :D ngejar pagerank dulu nech hahaha... blm banyak pengalaman gw ngeblog..

Anonymous said...

Yeah I too agree about the blog directory point.
For example, few weeks back, I posted about "bring natural traffic to blog" to my surprise, the blog is not listed directly in google but my posts is in the top number 1 & 4 from directory mybloglog and blogcatalog...in the google search.

Anonymous said...

Wow..Keren abizz....
Jovie kudu banyak belajar neh...