Friday, June 13, 2008

Psychology of Internet Earner

Well I think there is lot of thing to earn money in internet, what kind of Internet Earner you are? this post is inspired by an article from gaming forum, but the original post from the forum is gone, I don't know why maybe they something happen with their database, and it because the article is posted long time ago, and I was publishing it too before my website got destroyed few years ago, its really interesting for me, and its really funny, so I think to make the same thing too but for the internet earner. And Luke Zet is also using Psychology in his blog, I was planning this post since April but I don't have good source yet, and I don't have enough idea that time. Since I found Luke Zet's blog, I think I will try to make the post again. So what kind of internet earner are you?

I call this name by my own, so maybe if you or call it a different way. No hard feelings this post is just for fun weekend.

Clicker

First of all, this type of money earner got into the this world from searching the internet with for ways to earn money, and looking the easiest way to earn money.
Program that they love to join: Get Paid To Click.

Lazy Surfer

Well... I say they were lazy because they don't do nothing. Just surf then leave, but I think they are already extinct from the Internet world.
Program that they love to join: Auto Surf, Get Paid To Surf.

The Critique

They love to give critique for someone's post, leave a comment in every post, whatever the post is he just leave a comment.
Favorite program: Paid to survey, youtube.com, get paid to discuss, get paid to critique.

The Quitter

This type of internet earner try lot of affiliate program and money maker program, after few weeks he doesn't get any earning, he will say "I QUIT"
Favorite program: all of money program.

Sir Isaac Newton

They count everything, they use their math skill to count all probability, counting backlinks, predict their next page rank, predict their earnings for next month. If you know person with this type, you should follow him and try to trace what are they doing.
Favorite program: Adsense.

The Know-nothing Know-it-all

You can found this type of person in lot of forums, with his post and spaming post and promoting their way to gain traffic. "follow me, I show you how to get traffic, you can get 1000 visitor in one day, just put your site on 4daily.com". No matter what you do, they'll still stick to their original decision.
Favorite program: any

The Guide-Freak

After reading all SEO guide, and reading famous e-book about adsense. he follows the step by step carefully, collecting e-book about how to earn money from internet. they luv to visit famous internet earner like john chow, and follow the former internet earner guide.
favorite program: everything their idol say.

The Supporter

If in game this type of person like to use character like priest, but in internet earning, this type of guy luv to use their blog to promote and to help other people, they keep on reviewing their friends site or other site.
My advice, if you know this type of person, be their friend, they will support you.
favorite program: paid to review.

I thing this is enough, *grin I'm still new in blogging so I don't know much about it yet, well if you don't find your type here, you can add it in the comment hehehe.







8 comments:

Mike.... said...

kalo aq termasuk yg mana yah bro..hehehe..

Anonymous said...

wkwkkwk... ga tau :D kira2 yg mana?

levian said...

talking about earning. does the earning readers count ?? ;) somehow i treasure my frequent readers over my advertisement stuff (therefore remove them). XD

just realized i haven't exchange links with you. are you interested ?? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice classification of internet earners. I wonder what Psychology do I have... :-)

Anonymous said...

@levian...
yup... it counts :P do you see your type there?

@freezine...
uhmmm 1 person could have more than 1 hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

Hello, Nice Post, ;)
Can't be answering several days, messed up with themes. I had just re-uploaded the whole Blog,
So See you in my Review, In Few Days. ;)

Anonymous said...

Great post, keep them coming

Sheila
http://theadmaster.net

Darwin said...

Excellent information, with a comic twist, for everyone who wants to understand the many ways of earning in the on line world.