Friday, April 24, 2009

Shopping Blog

Okay we got some news for shopaholic, me and my girl just create new blog, well we try to combine what we can do, she can write, and I can build a blog, and optimize it on internet, I guess its gonna be a good cooperation, based on make money with your hobby, my girl love to shop, and spend money, its the opposite thing with me, I love to earn money, maybe its a human nature for man and women, man loves to make money, and women loves to spend money...

So, this blog is 90% about women shopping, or maybe just what my girl loves to shop, like handbags, shoes, fragrance etc... Well our target is to earn $30 a day from home, because we are still student and busy with collage activities, so I guess internet is the best way to make money at this time until I got graduated, and get a job, or maybe I will be working from home for the rest of my life...

No comments: