Monday, May 11, 2009

Advantage For Using Top Commentator Widget

I just found new advantage for using my top commentator Widget, IF you dont remove my links, you can see your blogposts on my sidebar, its called Blogpost From TC Widget, this posts is listed from google blogsearch that is linking to my blog, so it is better not to remove my links right? There will be more advantage if you don't change the code.

I know this progress and updates is really slow, because at this time I'm still concentrating for something more usefull and more unique, not just that, I also chasing for to get good earning from internet.

Well I hope you satisfied with your my top commentator widget, btw at this time I'm blogging on my new blog, its about electronic deals, if you love to shop cheap electronics, why don't you subscribe to my laptop deals blog to get notified about the great deals...

Enter your email address:


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nia said...

Thanks for share. I need it.

john hr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gabriel said...

In your blog you refer to this as your own top commentator widget in a post dated May/2008. However, I have found was seems to be the original one (in which both yours and mine are based) and that one is dated 20/Dec/2007...

So, is 'your' widget one of the 666 clones that this widget has. If so, why do you claim you created it?

http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=cce6834df28b2043ff215d0a069f3c50

Ryan Hidajat said...

I don't think that I clone any pipes, April-May is the first time I start to move on to blog.

And how come do you think that one of the 666???

Gabriel said...

What I meant is that the widget you're showing here is exactly the same that was published back in Dec/2007, both use Yahoo! pipes...

Ryan Hidajat said...

That time I still don't have my own hosting... I only have Blogspot. the only, I was thinking about how to count comments like wordpress have, but... Blogspot doesn't have ability to host or process data.

The only feed/rss aggregator that time is yahoo pipes that could support blogspot and don't need server and hosting.

I hope its clear enough...

KVM Switches said...

Given the huge interest in this topic I`ll be cranking up some more pointers on how to tackle this issue .

hanum said...

how about on wordpress.com?