Thursday, July 24, 2008

Make Money With Your Post

Few days ago I try find a money with blogging network, but, I don't think its good for this blog, because I'm still focus to earn with adsense in this blog. To many rules for it, and I think I'm gonna make some comparison for all blogging networks. And you can also check book stuff about blogging, by the way, I'm trying to sell something, its really hard to sell something, I keep on trying to sell something, and why don't you check out my bookstore, maybe you can find something useful and help you to earn more money.

Basically, every blogging networks have different rules, and different feature, let me try to describe all of this blogging networks.
This blog network sorted by my join date.

Smorty
I never see any advertiser from smorty ahahahha... and its little bit hard to get approved, my first blog got rejected because I have 2 author on the blog, they don't accept blog with more then 1 author. But they have some store widget called digxa widget. It just like other mini store. And you cant add all of your blog before get some of your post approved...

Sponsored Review
In sponsored reviews, there is lot of advertiser you can choose, from $5 to $1000 you can imagine what gonna happen if you get $1000 just for a single post. But be careful for your bid, and look carefully for the website that you will make some review.

Pay Per Post
If you never get a chance to get some reviews, payperpost give you a chance to get $20 for first review just to tell your readers about payperpost. I already did it, but I think I cancel it because I cant put my adsense inside the post, so let it be rejected because I don't wanna make any paid reviews in this blog.

Review Me
Just like another blogging network, I think john chow is using this blogging network because there is big banner said "Get Reviewed by This Blog For $500" on his blog, the problem is I don't found the referral link for review me affiliate hahahaha, so I use pepperjam affiliate network... And it support lot of language not just for English blogs, I also found Indonesian too, but I don't know for the advertiser, I guess English have more advertiser. If you want to join this program please don't join from john chow's link, he is already rich...

I think this is all the best that I ever heard, the rest other there is lot of requirement like own domain names. So this is what I got, I hope it will help you to earn more money from your blog. And don't forget to join affiliate network from pepperjam, it's already end of July, don't miss the July promo from pepperjam.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

But writting sponsored review or pay per post can kill your site's PageRank.

So better go for affiliate program or advertisement =)

Anonymous said...

I think Pay per post is all for some blogs with a good amount of traffic and google pageRank.

Im not using it because even we
get paid for post it will be as low as $5 or $6.

I can earn more than in the time I have to spend for a review...

Anonymous said...

I joined this paid blogging sites 2 months ago but since my blog was very new I was rejected in most of them.

I never attempted to resubmit since then but maybe I'll set up another blog just for these sites.

Ryan Hidajat said...

@mmb
yup it is, specially for sponsored review, you have to know which one is for your blog.

@excel blogger
uhmmm yup, but I think I will make it in my personal blog :D

@bizsphere
hahaha... yeah me too.. but I guess we have to wait until pagerank update. Well if I still failed I guess I wont will just be the referrer.

Mariuca said...

Hola MXY!! Thank you very much for the wonderful review over at EC, you're so sweet! Happy weekend. :):):)

Ryan Hidajat said...

hihihi I hope you can join pepperjam or review me for that ahhaha...

sfdsfsd said...

Hi I'm also new in this blogging line, so can u tell about anything of my blog for better option to earn money from my blogs
http://tehcblogger.blogspot.com