Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Increase Adsense Income

Hello readers, this new method to increase your adsense income, basically, you have to know the visitor that come to your blog, well of course you have to do lot of research to know them, I know its not easy, everything need some work to do to make it success, so this time is simple, what you have to do is just to know your visitor, and to know what they love to read.

So Adsense is an advertising, that shows most related to your content, it means the ads depend your content, well I guess everybody knows how adsense works, but now, let me tell you how to increase your income by knowing your visitor, in this post, I found type of person that love to click. He have addicted to click some ads because his job is to click ads, well I call it a clicker, let tell you how it works, first, what you have to do is get some relation to paid to click community. Well you know all of the clickers love to click some ads, and its their habbit to click ads hahahaha... And now we just have to make some good content that can trigger a drooling ads for them to make them click, does is make sense? Well I guess it is for me, but I'm sure its not for everyone. For sample, 1 ads maniac come to your blog or your site, and then... they look at your ads, and he is drooling to click it, because you have a sexy interesting text link ads that sounds Turn an Easy Profit with the Google Gold Mine Software! Earn While You Sleep!. And what if, what if you have 100 friends that have addiction to click ads, and join programs? well I guess you already know the answer.

And because I'm kind to my readers, let me introduce you to my friend that have an addiction to click some ads. Some time I call him paid to click master hahahaha, well it because that he always join lot of paid to click sites, maybe more then 100 sites in a day, well its not good to refer him to ptc or bux site because im sure he is already join it, its better for you if you join in his referral, and im sure he will help you. And good news for ladies, that guy is single ahhahaha...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Isomia.. I think you hit the mark just right! Like Johncow.com said once, Visitors come firsts, Google Second. But when you start to get a loyal reader base, you start to see Google explode.

Ryan Hidajat said...

haha thanks tony. I haven't seen you online on your IM this days, look like you are busy with your site :D

Anonymous said...

Its been a little busy but we are pulling together to make it awesome!

We actually started working on a different site that will help fund our Drop11.com I'll let you know about it later and perhaps even you could benefit from it too actually. I'll announce later.

:D

Respectfully,
Tony Tovar

Ryan Hidajat said...

drop11 or 12? is it another new site? well let me know if you need any help.

Anonymous said...

Hey this is a great post! It sounds nice- If have something like 100 adsense crazy supper clickers a day, I would definitely change my banner ads to adsense. :)

Mike.... said...

berkunjung ke tempatnya lance td..ternyata kalian mmg ahli ptc..he..he..

Anonymous said...

ok. i have to leave a post hahahha

are there any ads to click on this site ??? i am looking for some ads to click, click, click

??? anyone, well ok, i don't read blog but i click ads, time to go click

bye

Ryan Hidajat said...

you really have clicking skill level 10 ahhahahha... I bet if I have 100 friends like you I could be rich, a person who love ads.

Anonymous said...

I've join ptc too but two ptc it's enough for me,I just dont have much time to click I'm not clicker anyway hehehe..