Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Are You Businessman?

Well I guess im not businessman yet, but I hope sooner or later, still too young for me, and I don't have any experience yet. I'm still looking for a good experience, and get more experience to make money. Well not just for online business, but in the real world too. Well just like few days ago, I'm loosing my spirit, and I feel that everything went wrong, maybe its the unlucky week for me.

This bad luck starts when I change something, then suddenly everything went bad, from earnings, and visitor, I even don't get any earning from adsense for 3 days... I try to find out what is going on but I think I'm not in a mood to find out, and its too hard for me to find out, so I just visiting other blogs, drop some cards, and do some search.

And then I found another website that have a good live chat support, this time is for business cards I just stopping by there and see their products. Not just business cards, they also have web design services, but I guess I could make my own web design so I wont need it hahaha...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUAHAHAHA.. masa sih bang, bisa sedih gitu? wakakakaka... ayo bang,, terusin cari duitnya.. tetap semangat! hehe

Anonymous said...

yes i feel my spirit broken too sometimes. it feel like it never return. then one day, BOOM all good ideas and faith and spirit is back again hehehe

btw i see you've a new favicon ;-)

Ryan Hidajat said...

lol... I haven't change my favicon for 1 month ahhaah... yeah I need something to bring my spirit again..

Mike.... said...

mknya bro...blogwalking dulu lah..cari angin segar dulu..stress kan mikirin duit mulu..:)