Thursday, August 28, 2008

Widget Problems

Since there is blog*spot update, I realize that my widget cannot be installed automatically, well I don't know for sure how to fix it, because my widget is in third party installer plugin, and its not official for blog*spot pluggin, this problem is also found on other custom blog*spot widget creator like blogger buster. You can find more details how to fix this problem on amanda's post about widget problems. On that post I know get on information to install the widget in alternative way.

About the alternative way to install the widget, but you I think I dont need to post it right here, because you can found it on amanda's blog post. This problem will only found if this is the first time you use the widget, I mean if you gonna install new one, but if you already use it for long time, you wont found any problem for this.

Well I guess I only could give an information for this problem, you can get the complete solution on Blogger buster post about widget problems

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

halo mxyz.. apa kabar?
readmorenya gak bisa dibaca tuh
oh ya.. adsense dalam postingan pake metode yang mana?

Anonymous said...

read morenya emang ga ada linknya :P
lagi ngurangin link hahaha... adsensenya make yg floating.

Anonymous said...

ooh gitu toh.. thanks.

Anonymous said...

hi mxyzplk... i always got problem to add top commentor's widget to my wordpress.. its easy in blogspot.. can you help me with this.

Anonymous said...

hello shirley, well I guess this widget is only for blogspot, I haven't I have to recode it set it on wordpress.