Friday, August 22, 2008

Money For Survive

Almost 1 week I haven't make a new post hihihi, well I think it because I moved, now I live alone, no internet yet, so I have to go to lab on my university or internet cafe, maybe view days ago I still thinking what would I use the money for? but know I have to get some money to survive. Well I do this because I learn to live alone, survive in this cruel world, well I guess you cant live if you dont have any money. So I think I have to learn to survive and try to get some more money for my livings, how? by my own service hihihi, so here is some my services.

1. Reviews from my blog.
I make my own direct review for other blog and websites, why direct? well I guess direct is the best way to avoid tax from blogging networks. And I only charge only for $10 to get some review from my blog for other blogs. and I charge $20 for website reviews its negotiable, hiihih, so if you interest to get some review from this blog, what you have to do is just contact me, you can get my contact details, and send message to my IM, or you can also leave comment here.

2. Banner Space.
I think its not effective I put some affiliate banner on my sidebar, well it because there is so many clicks to the banner but no sign up, so I guess its really not effective. So I think its better to sell the ad spot for you, so I charge my 125*125 ad spot on my sidebar for $5 for a month. Its Cheap enough is it?

3. Link On Blogroll
I also sell some link on my blogroll, but not to many, actually I prefer not to sell some links here but... its all because of money so I think I need to sell some links, I charge $5 for a month with no nofollow, and you can get more cheaper if you want to take for 6 month, I only charge $20 for 6 month, so I guess you can save $10 right.

4. Link on Post
Uhmm well I guess its little bit different between paid reviews. So you can take any of my blog post you like to place your links, I only charge $10 for permanent links on my blog post.

So if you interested of any of my service, you can contact me anytime you want, and I will try to reply as soon as possible. All this price is not fixed so, we can negotiate, and make a deal. All this service accept paypal and alertpay payments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where are you now ? and why u no longer with internet?

Anonymous said...

Live somewhere :D ngekost atuh kwkwkwk...
no internet on that place, but I still could get some internet connection from internet cafe or some hotspot area.

Anonymous said...

hotspot area? wow i like it hihihi cmiaw :D