Saturday, August 16, 2008

Earn Money Online

I'm still waiting long long time to get my alertpay from bux.to well I guess its I earn money faster from other way. Hahhahaha, im tired waiting so long for bux.to money, so I try another alternative to earn money, I try to find another way to earn some money from internet. So yesterday I got some payment from some blogging network to my paypal account. Not big, but fast, It just take about 14 days, and I also got some direct opportunity from digitalpoint forum.

DP forum is a good forum, a good place to hangout, you can earn lot of money from there, you can sell and trade your stuff. Or anything you want to sell, like your soul, or maybe your mind, your body? maybe someone interested to buy your body and soul ahahaha...

Digitalpoint forum could make your rich, rich not just in money, but also in knowledge, well I guess knowledge. You can learn how to trade and sell stuff on Digitalpoint, well maybe I prefer to hangout in digitalpoint forum to earn some cash, and find some interesting offer that I can do to make some money. Specially for paypal money, because 80% digitalpoint member using paypal for the transactions.

The forum also helps you to increase your adsense eanings. How? because their forum using adsense sharing revenue, which means... everytime you make a post or a new thread, there is 50% chance that your adsense ads shows on the forum. Well next post I will post more details about adsense sharing revenue. I guess you better start to learn from the and study again to make money from internet, I recommend you to join Digitalpoint forum to earn some cash. You just have to be smart to earn money to get rich, everything its easy if you know the tricks...

3 comments:

Mike.... said...

wah..wah..tambah banyak aj neh referensimu bro..
lama ga maen ksini..ktinggalan byk posting aq..

Anonymous said...

halo mxy, pa kabar?

Anonymous said...

hehehe baek baek... sorry nich jarang mampir lagi, lagi fokus kul terus sekarang ngekost :P jadi aja pusing wkkwkw..