Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bad Linkbait For SEO

A hooker in a daylightFew days ago I just drop some Entrecard on a site without realize and I event don't the blog that I've drop on hehe... And this afternoon (Indonesian time 17:30) I check my Technorati authority and I surprise that my blog authority is increasing (big grin smile), and I check all blog that give me an authority. I check one by one and I found that I give some comment on a blog with post about linkbait, well actually I didn't realize that I give a comment to his blog, Im so forgetful. The first paragraph on the blog is still stick in my head "13 Year Old Steals Dad’s Credit Card to Buy Hookers". I thought it was just a joke... So I don't think about it so much. But when I do some research with SEO keyword in technorati, the first thing I saw is about "13 Year Old Steals Dad’s Credit Card to Buy Hookers".

Then I found the source about "13 Year Old Steals Dad's Credit Card to Buy Hookers". is it a big problem now? Well I don't know, I think it is, what if some people take it seriously? and don't read this part NB: This story is a parody and is not intended to be taken seriously. Actually I want to copy the article but I don't want to contaminate my content with a bad content like that, so you can read it from the source and discuss it right here, I really want to discuss about it but I haven't found any blog that can send a comment to it. I already give a comment to kingnomar.com but there is nobody who replies, I just so I post it and want to know my friends reaction. Whatever the language is just leave a comment, but I only accept English and Indonesian comment because I only understand that 2 language. So if you want to get some backlinks from this site or an authority please give a comment and discuss it here and if you thinking why you should give a comment? Then I will give a simple answer... "Because I FOLLOW..."

Article you should read.
Drive Traffic to Your Blog
Same thing between Blogger and Gamer




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes a provoking title is a good way to gain baclinks...although it can be mislead, but some people tend to use it to drive people attention.

Ryan Hidajat said...

well I prefer a linkbait but not with lies.. I really hate lies :(