Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Drive Traffic To Your Blog

Squidward Spongebob characterThis word is really interesting for me when first time I join Squidoo, This word really really stick on my brain just like a squid sticks on my face!!! I join Squidoo in 27 April 2008. Just 3 days before my birthday ahahaha, and I start to find out what can I do with Squidoo, I feel that I need much time to figure out what can I do with it... Its not make me creative because I have to use their widget, I cant make my own widget for it, I cant put anything

The second day...
I still dont feel any good thing from it, I even dont get anything yet. I feel that it just a different blog platform. So I just playing around with a longest URL with squid, as long as their tentacle hahahaha... Well, I think its not my type to use squid, because it not just driving my traffic, it the squid will drive me too. I cant play with my creativity on programming or else...

What they say about this squid.
they said that you can earn money with squid...
they said that you can get a traffic to your website or blog...
they said that they can help with your online business...

and now its my turn to tell you what can I do with with Squidoo I hope you wanna hear it, owh... I mean to read it hehe... well just see on my first lens. You will see what I can do with squidward...

The good thing is... its good for someone who doesn't know about html or any other programming, because they have a lot of widget... what you have to do is just drag it and put it where ever you like... I don't have any more words to say about this squid... The point is I give up using Squidoo, so go on have a try and... And if you found good thing and a better way to use it please let me know...


Do you want to help me to go to Serbia?




No comments: