Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Exchange links

uhmmm... I think its interesting to do some exchange links, so... if you want to put your link here... just leave a comment or send me message at mybloglog.com or email. Just let me know...
owh btw... I make some silly directory link its still an experiment so you can put your link as much as you want and you don't need anything just put the link.
if you want to see it its in my farmlink no need reciprocal link too hahaha.. its still experiment so just have a try if you want to. But remember it just an experiment... and I hope next time I could make something better with modified script...

Read unPopular posts:
Same Thing Between Blogger and Gamer
Secrets of Selling
Start Using Entrecard
Learn To Advertise With Entrecard




11 comments:

Kachang Puteh said...

Hi, I would like to swap links with you. :)

Kachang Puteh said...

yup, that's the site!

Anonymous said...

how do we swop links?? i have 3 programs i would like to promote. Thanks mxyzplk

Anonymous said...

@ac3r
welcome back ac3r,
yeah just put the link there hahaha... well its better if you promote here :D

Francine said...

Wow your blog is neet. Thanks for dropping by and commenting. I dropped my ec abit late thought...

Wan said...

thanx for the link .... I link you back at http://how-to-make-money1.blogspot.com/ ... tq

Anonymous said...

Change your template again, eh?:D

coool:d

Ryan Hidajat said...

wb abi bakar :D
yeah as you see here I change my template for a better performance and I think it does really works (maybe) hehehe...

Anonymous said...

pake directory manager ya bro?
saya malah susah2 bikin web directory.

Ryan Hidajat said...

yup make dirman... tp jelek sich, soalnya ga bener.. iseng doang, make joomla ato yg lain juga bisa, cm blm kepikiran mo ngapain n apa jadinya.. jadi experimen aja dulu...

Anonymous said...

http://bonoriau.com