Friday, May 16, 2008

Take a rest for a few days.

Unlucky for you who want the bux script for free hahaa.. because I'm not gonna share it here, if you still want to look for it just ask google... try to ask him, I bet he knows and just try to follow the news on about bux sites, and I'm not gonna put the bux script here because I don't want to ruin everything and someone start to make bux site name bad. So... to day is Saturday, and I think im going for a little vacation this weekend and maybe there will be no update until Monday... But, there will gonna be surprise on Monday. Just see, I hope its gonna change everything on Monday because im going to plan everything right now and I'm gonna make difference and manage all my blog more specific.

So for this few days I try to study offline and find out more about internet advertising and try something new, specially for SEO and increasing traffic to my all blog and website. owh yeah, I wonder to start using a website again. And start to make some web or blog directory, I think its a good start for an experiment. See you in Monday...




count your word post using Cut & Paste Word Count






No comments: