Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free bux script.

bux site extinct like dinoOkay... I take a good search that now there is so many Free bux script or clone bux script from famous bux sites. I feel that this sharing thing is not good for the future of bux sites... But I am not expert about this thing, so I have many question in my mind that I can't found the answer by my self, so I hope some reader can leave a comment about this bux free script. Because I already found and got some free bux script, its automatically installed, and really really easy to use.. But I won't share it right now... Because I feel that it's not good for bux sites, it will be grow a lot off bux scam sites, and its possible that bux site gonna be over...

So please give some suggestion, comment and give a vote...
Should I share the free bux script or not?
this vote will only for 2 days... or maybe just one day..
I will do the anything depend the vote, but maybe if there is a good comment with a good reason why I should not share it for free... I will follow that person suggestion. I just don't want to ruin about bux site and I don't want bux sites extinct, please leave some comment and suggestion because I really don't know what to do with it...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree that the mass sharing of bux scripts is a bad thing, making the ability to start a bux site too acceptable. i like file sharing, but in this case people who aren't capable and/or don't have the morals to run an honest bux site, will only contribute to an already excitable/volatile marketplace. i have some scripts, but will not opt to run a site. there are enough available today that we should just support the current ones by placing our ads on those sites and referring people to them.

Anonymous said...

Ambil baiknya aja, kalau memang membagikan skrip bux membuat kerugian dan kecurangan mending gak usah. itu seh saran saya.

Anonymous said...

jeans blog!

HE he.

I have been hoppin urs!