Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Choosing a Blog To Advertise

For this time, maybe im only have experience choosing a blog on Entrecard, and maybe next time I will start to make tutorial to advertise on projectwonderful, few thing you have to know is, I always try to be efficient on everything, I try not to spent a cent on advertising but make lot of income, and you need a brain and strategy to make it success, and I already make some video tutorial for entrecard to explain it easier.

There is lot of strategy you can use, it just like a coach make a strategy for their football team, but for us, we are coaching our blog, and make strategy for advertising and maximizing our blog performance. So I will share my strategy to advertise on entrecard.

1. Cheap Advertising (low risk)
this is simple step and good thing for a begginer, by searching new blogs or cheap blogs on entrecard, BUT if you wont to make it efficient, you should try to take a look the blog first, some new blog and cheap blog have a bad quality or even just an experiment blog ahahhaha... I hope you don't advertise on my experimental blog.

2. Moderate Advertising (medium risk)
you can get this strategy after you have a few credits, about 64-256 credits, if you serious dropping you can get 300-450 in one day. its little bit risky, you have to choose and look carefully for their blog, some of blog that have 64 price can be bad... or just because they are new, price doesn't count or will show that they are good to advertise, my advice is to view their blog first and take a look on their alexa traffic rank. Alexa rank in here show them that they are active dropper.

3. High Advertising (high risk)
I can say that this is high risk, possibility are their traffic are not from entrecard, do you realize that we are exchanging traffics from every entrecard member? if.. their visitor are not from entrecard, chance to get a traffic is really small. So you will just wasting credits if you advertise without getting any traffic.

Here is my thought about High Advertising, in entrecard campaign directory, they have list most popular blog, there is 2 type of popular blog, popular in blogging and popular in Entrecard, my best choice is popular on entrecard if you want to get equal traffic, for sample cost advertising in Jhon Chow and cow, is 512-1024, but, do they drop? do they have time to drop you back? their blog just receiving credits from our drop. I know he is lazy guy... so recommended you to advertise in mom's blog hehehe, why? because they are nice, they drop you back. 70% blogging mom's are active dropper, I prefer active dropper blog to advertise. Well I don't have recommendation yet for that, I don't have a good mom yet *sob* well on next post (don't know yet when) I will wrote some recommendation for blogging mom's. If hope there is some blogging mom's read this post... I love you mom...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good blog to advertise. I see a lot of other blogs (so many) to advertise. but they are too complicated with information. this blog is very efficient and streamlined for good information to make money online. Good resources and well researched. Great job mxyzplk

Anya said...

THis blog was written not by an amateur,but by proffesional...You cinta,are proffesional...That's why this blog is so good...

Mike.... said...

nice tips,bro..very nice..he..he..

Anonymous said...

Anjaaaaa.... ssssssssshhhhhhh... Dont say that, you make me blushing, and its not true...