Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Get Paid To Sign Up and Click

Well this post is little bit urgent and I was canceling my scheduled post hehehe... just for this special post, so... Lance Newman my money maker partner, have a great deal for all of you that interested to join his Paid To Click program, well he was offering some of his program, IsabelMarco.com, it sounds like a name, well yeah, it is a name... a couple of husband and wife, but they use their name as Paid to Click site. Wanna know more about lance offer and isabelmarco?

Ok... So isabelmarco is one of paid to click site, well its little bit hard to know what site it is because the name of the site is different from the other paid to click site and bux site, maybe you still think that this site is a scam, don't worry about the scam, I never put a scam bux site on my blog, and Lance is already got paid from that site, actually he got paid from IM faster then bux.to, and I have to admit that IM is better than bux.to, I can say this because IM sent the payment faster then bux.to.
His offer is really good enough, you can get more money if you are in his referral, why? because you will get 50% more money than you get from isabelmarco.com, he will give you payment bonus everytime he get cashout. So if you want to earn more cash from bux site, choose a good referral to join, I recommend that you join on Lance's Isabelmarco referral.

note: I make this for free not paid to review.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for advertise my offer mxyplk.

i also have a link to a site that pay me up to 90% back for my clicks and i get paid already

http://RefBackSystem.com/register.php?r=lancenewman1978

if you sign up to the sites they have listed once you reach 100 clicks they send you your payment. no more waiting for the site to pay you, you can get paid sooner just for being their referral. i just sign up a few days ago and get my first payment already.

http://lancenewman.50webs.com/refbacksystem.html

when i make money i show others how i do it just like mxyzplk. we are good business partners that way.

Anonymous said...

PTC??? never tried bro...

btw, what is "have bemo" means??
hahahahaha....

Anonymous said...

mmm ptc nice way to earn money online

yes what is bemo indeed

Ryan Hidajat said...

well I mean that you own "supir bemo" hahahaha... and bemo is a public transportation in Indonesia... I thought you are already sleeping lance...

Anonymous said...

cool i never heard of bemo before thanks mxyzplk

i try to sleep, but took me 2 hours !!!! Now is morning and i feel great.

back on normal sleeping schedule.

ellias, if you want i can show you ptc sites. i have been paid 5 times now. FINALLY lol i had not been able to invest any money so i had to do all the hard way. but finally i am making some progress. i think by end of july i shall be making a lot more , so i can re-invest.

visit my page to get an idea, it is a bit cluttered now, i am working on a whole-site redesign

http://lancenewman.50webs.com

Anonymous said...

Lance, I just signed up under you. I've also just invested more than 200 bucks in IM. I've bought referrals and bought AD space as well. I'm trying this out and trusting you guys. :D Would you say that we can make more money by having referrals alone? Meaning, if I buy and buy referrals and money, I can continue to reinvest what I make into it and make money off my referrals clicking right?

Tony Tovar
www.moolahblog.com

Ryan Hidajat said...

omg.... you spent $200??? I will tell lance about this, thank you tony, and... I dont know much about IM.. but basicly yes you can get more money if your referral is active.

Unknown said...

I am a member of the IsabelMarco program too. I liked this website.It is a good offer.
Best Wishes you,
Oleg

Anonymous said...

mxyzplk, no thank you! :D We three, you, lance, and I should hook up and chat. lol

Tony
www.moolahblog.com

Ryan Hidajat said...

thank you oleg, and we can do conference anytime tony...