Friday, June 20, 2008

Just a Flashback Second Episode

I just wanna finish my story, its not finished yet, and I have to finish what I start, last time I wrote about my past you gonna confuse if you don't read from the beginning. And I also try step by step, to tell who am I, because lot of people keep asking who is my real name, but I never mention my real name, well maybe because I love to keep my personal identity, just like heroes... Ok let me start it.

Saturday, March 1 2008.
I start to get bored with online games, and bored with my life. No lover, no friends for new activity, and suddenly I receive some strange email, with no subject. But im so curious to read it, and it said...
Hello, I'm Anja, and i I'm answering on your request to find a person who can write about DotA. If you need anything, you can find me on Email Adress. I hope that i can help you with that.. Bye!
I was so surprise that someone will help me to write content for my website. But I still confuse how can I pay him/her? I even don't update that website almost 2 years, and thats why I was so surprise how can he/she get to my website...
Then we start to send emails and chat using gmail, and talk about it, but, he/she is way of topic, I start to feel uncomfortable when he start something personal (I thought he was a male)
Then, he explain everything, and he said that he is a girl... actually, when I heard that she is she... I was very happy, and she inspired me to build the website again, and beautiful thing happen, and then we make a blog about us.

About mid April, I something bad happen, byethost.com got some problem, and they lost their data, and I also lost my website too... I was very depressed. I really do, and I start to feel tired to make website, so I try something new. So I start to blog, and do some clicks. Trying to find some fast cash and better way, but for what? few weeks ago my friend, abibakar have some question about, why are you blogging? well... he doesn't have choice for my answer, and I just choose other answer, its quite complicated to explain why am I blogging, lot of reason I could tell you, first of all because of money, but what is the money for? Maybe it sounds stupid, or strange or something, or whatever you call it... I try to get money to buy ticket to Serbia. Ok finish... and NO COMMENT!!! I don't want to hear any comment from you hahaha...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on getting this blog up and going.

Anonymous said...

Interesting story! Luck is always around. :)

Anya said...

I don't know what to say,because wordsd aren't enough to express my feeling...My love for you...This story is excellent cinta...You did a great job...Saya cinta kamu...

Ryan Hidajat said...

So do I, I don't know what to say too...

Mike.... said...

wah..terharu,bro..
keep moving!!