Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Get To The Top On Google

Ok this month I will try step by step, To be the top 10 in Google, I really believe that this way will gain your traffic to your blog and website. Well knowledge is the most powerful thing then money. To build and to be success on Internet Marketing really need time. Its impossible for me to be rich in a few minutes or days with adsense. Thinks you need to get success from internet is web traffic. This month I will try to focus with a post between domain parking and SEO, I try to combine that 2 thing to get good traffic.

I found a book about SEO called Get to the top on google from amazon and I have a book like that too but its already translated into Indonesian, This book is my guide for SEO. But I hope you don't bought it from amazon because it will reduce my visitor to this blog and who gonna read my post about my SEO and traffic? Well its you choice anyway, you can wait 1 month to keep on going back to my blog everyday to read about SEO or just take the SEO book. But I will make something different on it, I will try to make new technique to combine SEO and domain parking.

Does SEO important? For me, SEO is important because you can imagine how many user use search engine, and that is the reason why I try to learn more about SEO, I know its boring to read about SEO, but SEO is the main key to get visitor, and visitor is the main key to get some money.

This post is just intro for my plan this month, I hope I could finish all topic about SEO this month and move on to the next category. by buying SEO Book below it really help me to grow my blog and my projects.







2 comments:

Mike.... said...

bro,,nanti kalo aq da butuh blajart SEO boleh nih mnta tutorialnya..hi..hi..

Ryan Hidajat said...

wah lagi ngubek2 posting2 lama gw... eh ada komen yg blm dibales :P btw ntar dech, blm jelas SEO itu... kwkwkkw...