Sunday, July 27, 2008

Got Banned and Lost $500

Well I guess its kinda stupid, I just found a good place to hangout and discuss everything about stuff I like and then I got banned, hahahah... but lucky me... I only got banned for 7 days, and now I don't know what to do, maybe just hangout in other forum, owh I also looking for a good travel forum. If there anyone who know a good travel forum, please let me know.

Well I don't feel so upset got banned from DP forum, I only worried I can't reply some important private message, and I'm loosing a chance to get $500, hehehe its only a chance, but I always take every chance that I think I could do. So... I'm going to get some more chance in this tiny world... Its time to make money!!! Im going to surf around the internet and looking for some task that I can do to get some money. Have a nice weekend guys...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kok bisa kehilangan $500, gimana caranya Mxy?

Ryan Hidajat said...

keilangan chancenya doang hahahaha...