Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Adsense Earning

In my post before, I mentioned that I earn $3224.50 from adsense. Well I have to tell you the truth, maybe you don't read it carefully, well if you think its real, I guess you already got scammed... I make that post because want you not to get scammed, and never trust any payment proof. Well I guess you still believe my earning from adsense, it looks real. But, let me show you how the real one... I hope I could explain it good.

Why I never trust payment proof, The reason is, I could make a fake payment proof as good as you can see on my adsense earnings, not just adsense, maybe from all payment transactions. Oh hell yeah, I could make a fake payment proof for all payment transactions. Lot of payment proof never show the address bar, and full screen shot, only a part screen shot right? Yup, because some reason, first they don't wanna get their account hacked, and some privacy things.
But the key is... You can trust the payment proof if you can see the address browser, you dont need full address from it, just the https part, not http but https, if you look carefully, a good secure site use https in payment section. And... if you take look at your bottom browser, there is some key lock icon. Well I thing it called Secure Sockets Layer aka SSL.

I'm sorry I cant tell you how to make $3224.50 from adsense, maybe next time. Too busy thinking about my collage & it makes me confuse, is it better to get a money or to get a title...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..i really got scammed by you haha..i'm excited to see you earn so much from adsense..but after i read all your word..only know..this is an "EXAMPLE" haha..
good job =)
you will get that much in one day =)
Cheers !!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... better scammed by me then a bux site :P
well it is possible, I just have to find a way to get about 10.000 visitor per day :P it sounds little bit impossible for a blog so I try to build websites again :D

Mike.... said...

tak kirain emang bener dpt duit sebanyak itu bro..dah mo ta tagih makan2 padahal..:)

Anonymous said...

ternyata oh ternyata...