Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Make $3224.50 From Adsense

Wohooo... see that good number, I guess I could make buy a ticket around the world, and I don't need to go to collage anymore hahahaha... I already make $3224.50 from adsense In 7 days, maybe next week its gonna be increasing 200% from my this week earnings... so wanna see the payment proof and the guide to make $3224.50 in 7 days from me for free? Its really easy hehehe... I will show you how to make $3224.50 in 7 days for you. It's really really easy.

So first... let me show you this beautiful earning I got from adsense.

adsense earning

so do you think its fake? well it depend...
depend from which side do you say its fake, my screen shot or my earnings, I can say that my screen shot is real, but I can't say that my earnings is real. So it means that my earnings from google for $3224.50 from adsense is fake. I want explain it today, how can I make $3224.50 in 7 days from adsense. Maybe tomorrow I will explain to you how can I make $1000 just in 5 minutes. So if you stumble this post, digg this post, subscribe my rss, share this post to your friends... I promise I will show you how to make $10.000 in 5 minutes, or maybe $100.000 in 5 minutes for free.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL....
Good for you then.

Anonymous said...

hahaha looks convincing eh. Dugg it. You're one lucky dude, one in a million.

Michael Dan said...

now i know how u made the sum man...cool i love the idea and thanks a lot

Anonymous said...

hmmm... i got it..

bonoriau said...

wow Are U sure??? ..then your are really fantastic. congrats

Anonymous said...

hehehe... I guess all of you have to read it carefully :D

Anonymous said...

Amazing... Can you write up the tips and share it for us, how to achieve it? Good luck..

Mike.... said...

halah..dah baca postingan di atasnya jd ga jadi kaget deh..he..he..

Anonymous said...

wow....I don t get it..but if it is not fake...good for you...any tips?

Anonymous said...

my screen shot is not fake, but my earnings on that screen shot is not real :D hehehehe... well I guess I could give a tip for it, but I can't make it really really clear, I guess I'm gonna make some e-book for it. What you have to do is just wait :D hehehe... and btw thanks for leaving comment guido.