Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Post About Bigfoot or Money?

Omg... I heard that bigfoot been found in the woods of northern Georgia I love myth creatures... I am really curious about that... is it true bigfoot really exist? or it just like a high paying keywords ahaahha... This news is just like X-Files movie ahahha... okay... sorry for the bigfoot, I'm just gonna post about my plannings again today. It's a small thing about scam...

Okay today I make a scam, but its not a money scam hahaha... its important for my collage, so I make some fake transcript for my collage :P well actually its for my parents, I have bad grade hahahaha...
let me give you a sample...


transkrip nilai

its a fake ahahaha, and its the bad quality version for JPG, I could give you a better one if you interest hehehe... and its a reason for me too that I never trust payment proof because I could make any payment proof I want... I even can make good fake payment proof from my earning and make it for about $300.000 a month hahahah... I guess that earning already beat john chow... So what im going to tell you here is, never trust payment proof without checking it... You can see on my image there, I even can make fake stamp hahaha... I guess if I have all A on my collage subjects maybe I already a magna cum laude in 2 years for bachelor degree...

No comments: