Monday, August 4, 2008

Quick Post Releasing My Anger

At last after almost 5 days I don't meet creature called Internet, I lost my internet connection for 5 days!!! OMG I skip lot of things here, and bunch of email that I haven't read, also my clicking jobs cry its the most important thing I, I miss 5 days to click... Well I don't care for adsense, and pepperjam, because its passive income, I don't need to do anything... but for clicking... I have to click everyday, I feel so crazy if I don't use internet for one day, and now I have to wait for 5 days...

All of this problem is because bad electricity on my house, the electricity make my computer server broke, and also make my internet radio rollback, and it lost the data to make connection to the provider. Well I guess I could start again from today...

Bad news for blogger who exchange links with me, I remove some dead blogs, on my blog*roll. No hard feelings biggrin I guess I prefer to make some exchange reviews... Tonight, I will be back to make a post... and back to make money

No comments: