Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Avoid Loosing Your Pagerank

Okay, I already promise to all my reader, that I will make a post about how not to loose your pagerank with paid reviews and selling links, in my last post about and my list for getting paid to make review, there is some people that don't like to join paid to review, the reason is because they don't wanna loose their pagerank, but the truth is, not just a paid review or exchange links that could make you loose your pagerank.

The simple logic for this case is, when you give a review, it means that you give a pagerank point or a vote to the website or blog that you review, and that is why they are paying for your review, in this post I'm giving a vote to 2 of my blog post, but it wont effect so much, because the vote is from same subdomain.

And how not to loose a pagerank if I want to do some paid to review? on this case, I already make a sample from my ugly blog and my tech blog, you can see it in my last post with stupid titled OMG I Got Pagerank, from the blog name, maybe you think that my tech blog have a better pagerank, but its not true, my ugly blog have better pagerank. Why? because my ugly blog have unique content, and I was talking to my self on that blog, and I even don't care to the other blog, and never make a review to other blog. Different with my tech blog, my tech blog always make a review to software, with the outgoing links to the other blog/site without structured coding, and with no blog supporting my tech blog.

Do you get the answer yet? maybe not, because I still don't have the answer too hahahah... (kidding) ok, let me try simple words for ordinary human could understand, what you have to do is make everything balance. Still need more simple words?
1. If you make some review you have to get some review.
2. If you sell some links you have to buy some links.
with that 2 simple clue, I'm sure you wont loose your pagerank, well if you reduce your pagerank, I guess you have to know the how to count pagerank first, I don't have a good word for that yet, but maybe one day I could tell you, or maybe not hahahaha... if you still don't understand what I want to say, I think you should visit links below.

Search Engine Marketing
SEO guides

but if this post is informative enough for you, please bookmark this post or Subscribe in a reader I really appreciate it if you make a review to any of my post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mas, thanks for the very informative tips. Thanks also for stopping by bonoriau.com and komen yang mantap sih...I'm start getting order from my bonoriau online mall...thanks GOD.

Anonymous said...

thank you Mr bono, and I hope I could make a post to help you to get alexa rank below 100.000 and PR 5. Im sure for alexa but im not sure for PR5.

Anonymous said...

Mantap bro... Keren kali ah... Ngeri kali ilmu YinYangnya ya... Yes... Everything must balance to get out a great result :D

Don't forget to pray my bro :P

Anonymous said...

That's why You Review I Follow pretty balance, eh?:D