Monday, July 28, 2008

OMG I Got Pagerank

Few days ago I got new pagerank, I was so happy I got some pagerank, first time pagerank I ever got, good thing is not only for this blog, but also for my other blog, and parked domains. And for this time I learned why selling links and do some could make your pagerank 0. Well I guess I know the answer now, let me explain to you why you lost your pagerank for paid reviews and selling links.

Okay... Let me try to explain it with my own bad way hahahaha... I hope you don't understand, because if you could understand it could make you more cleaver then me, and maybe, well I guess that is the reason I make this post. Because I don't get paid to make this post hahahha...

You can see in my post about to get list for making money with your post. Lot of blogger said that they don't like to make paid reviews because they are worried loosing their pagerank. The truth is, not just paid reviews that could make you loosing pagerank, even a review could make you lost some pagerank. In this case, I will show some example from my post. Okay let compare between my tech blog and my junk ugly worst blog, I'm not expecting any pagerank from my junk blog, but I was expecting for some pagerank on my junk blog.

The reason I don't get any pagerank on my tech blog is
too many link out on every post, Google is blind, they don't read, they only see the structure in our post. So they don't care about how good the grammar we wrote, what they see is only the structure of the post. If you take a look carefully, almost every post in my nerd tech blog there is outgoing link to other post, with do follow tag, it means deadly bad for my pagerank hahahaha...

The reason I get pagerank on my bad ugly blog is
Low link out on every post, almost no link out, even with only 7 ugly bad post could get 2 point pagerank, like I said, Google is blind, he doesn't care with the grammar, language or anything. He only care about "grammar on HTML" make sense? Well it does make sense for me...

Make a review and selling put some text links is just like giving your points to targeted link address, on a review all you must be put the link the the website or blog that you make a review, there is no much different between paid to review and selling links, the different is only the place you put the link, let me make a new definition for paid to review, Selling links on a post does it sounds same? It sounds same for me... The different is links on a post is permanent, as long the post is exist. That is why paid to review could make you more money then selling links. And that is why, I prefer to do some exchange review then exchange links. A link in a post is more powerful.

With that case, I found how not to loose your pagerank with paid reviews and selling links. But not this time hahahaha... maybe tomorrow, well if you think this post is make sense I hope you could bookmark it with any social bookmarking, it will help me to do more experiment and make good quality post. So let me know how important pagerank for you, I really appreciate your comments, your comments will help me to make new good posts which also could help you too ;) there is no charge to leave comment ;) You help me, I will love to help you with everything I could do to help.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D Yes don't make them understand, if they're getting clever, they won't need you anymore, automatically they won't be here anymore, thus no traffic;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Congratulations with your Page Rank it's good! I have got several ranks too, It is really nice. Congratulations again! ;)

Anonymous said...

@abi
hahahaha... yeah sometime I have to make a post little bit tricky ;)

@luke
your welcome luke... I see that you have got Pagerank 3 :D Im learning your blog ;)

Firdaus Ariefatosa said...

ok then.. congratulations for your pagerank update..

And also very nice post -tips, i have to learn much from here..

keep post bro, i'll wait your next post.. ok.

but, i don't think you'll be -even bit tricky, to me at least.. ha..ha..ha.. its me,...nothing.. he.he..

Anonymous said...

Mas, congrats. I got PR2 sih! I'm not really focus on PR but wish to have PR5 by end of the year..heee

Mike.... said...

hahaha...keren bro..aq ketinggalan info nih 2 hari ga ksini..mantap..

Anonymous said...

Teach me Master!!

haw 2 impruf mai PR, i dont andersten SEO ... opo iki SEO

teach me .. teach me

tengkiyu

Anonymous said...

@firdaus
thanks for leaving comment, well actually I was expecting for PR4 hahahaha... well maybe next time, I have to fix my html grammar first ;)

@bonoriau
hello mr bono, yeah thanks, I think you have a new domain ;)

@mike
wkwkwkw... ngejar perkembangan dunia nich ;)

@sizurig
I tink yu olredy now hau tu impruf yor PR, end yu sed dat PR is nat abot SEO.

yor welkom.

Anonymous said...

Cool advice ! huehue.. PR ku stuct dr dulu 3 mulu, btw nemu blog ini di etrecard, give me credit ya hihihi

Mariuca said...

Congrats Mxy! I saw ur name at Bono's post on this. Keep up the good work. :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

good to know you get PR. I wonder if my contest blog will get PR in future. does contest blog count as review blog?