Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Do You Trust Paid To Click

After more then a day, I thought neobux gonna make another tricky thing, with permanent maintenance, good news is that site is still there wink and they just finished the maintenance and now I can click again. I have to admit that I don't trust paid to click site 100%, even they already give some payout, specially after I found out tricky trick to increase their income, and found that neobux is little bit untrustworthy for me because the referral trick, and of course all of you want a good honest PTC site.

Sometime what you have to do is to trust other people to make money, I know its hard to trust other people, but if you don't trust anybody, who else you can trust? I know they are paying, I know they giving instant payout but the big question is how long they can survive with thousand other bux and ptc site? I really run out of idea how to find out about this neobux referral system. Their is a possibility that your referral link is not working, even if you cloak your link.


there's no-one left in the world
that i can hold onto
there is really no-one left at all
there is only you
and if you leave me now
you leave all that we were
undone
there is really no-one left
you are the only one

and still the hardest part for you
to put your trust in me
i love you more than i can say
why won't you just believe?

The Cure - Trust

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its an interesting point you make. I personal believe that a great part of the capital to run a site comes from the owner when they start. After some time, its not even about controlling day to day income vs expenses. Neobux is enhancing their site to their best income potential plan. I full have faith in neobux, they make it hard to earn a lot of money freely, and that just tells me that the owner knows business and what it takes to succeed! :D

Tony
Drop12.com

Anonymous said...

yes I know that neobux have a good system for income and their outcome, but, the problem is the ref link. I don't know much about business, but im worried for some people that trying to promote their ref link, but they dont get any referral.

Anonymous said...

Nice review and thanks for sharing your experince. I'm also a PTC mania :P I didn't know about the Neobux tricky before. But after I read your post, I know now. I should receive more than 5 referral with that PTC. But what I have in my account is just 1 inactive member that I never know where do he come from as I never been referred him.

Even you are write about this, I totally have a faith in VIPBux, 10Bux, UronlineBux and IsabelMarco :)

Chester said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

I trust some PTC, those who have payment proof in their forum. That's why I have done a blog only with the PTC that have hust paid their member

http://mathilde76.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great information here thx

btw if you want to get ptc referrals for free and extremely check this site..I received 50 referrals in two days.

Anonymous said...

i trust neobux, the admin is great, yes he looks out for his own best interests, however, that can be the reason he will be there for a long time, staying in profit and sharing about half the profit with us, here are my stats:

Membership
Since: 2008/06/30
Type: Golden
Expires: 2009/07/09

Referrals
Rented: 194

Advertisement Clicks
Yours: 888
Referrals: 9441

Account
Main Balance: $6.210
Renting Balance: $11.002
Received: $37.050
Direct Purchases: $60.100

Anonymous said...

Yeah...... I Believe some PTC.