Monday, August 11, 2008

Planning to Make New Blog Widget

I'm planning to make a new blog widget, I don't know yet the effect for it, is it gonna be good or not, who knows... and I also won't know the reaction for it for my readers and visitor who love to leave comments on my blog. My plan is to change my top commentator widget, I'm planning to change it, The link will so every people who leave comments on my blog, will be listed on my blog widget. But it will rotate every week, so I call it top commentator of the week hahaha...

Because this blog have low commentators, so I'm planning just make 5 commentator links, or maybe if you have any suggestion, I would love to try about 10 commentator links but... uhmmm well I guess I could change it anytime I want ahhahaa...

Here is some of my blogger widgets:

Top commentator list widget
People still prefer this widget. (all time list)

Top Comment Of The Month
Still listing the commentator links but it only listed the best comment for last month. (Monthly list)

Unpopular Post
It will list your post with low comments hahaha... Maybe if you want to listed it your post with lowest comment and posts you can use this silly widget.

Recent Comment
Well I guess you know what recent comment is, I see this widget on wordpress, Just see the post if you interested, and I also make some compare with blogger busters recent comment :D

Well I also bored to make blogger widget about comments... maybe someday I could make some blogger widget that could generate a money hahahaa... or a money generator widget hahaha. Tomorrow I will post the new widget. And just want you to know that this Monday I'm back to collage, so I hope you don't mind if I don't drop some entrecard credits, or visiting your blog I'm really sorry for that.

No comments: